Saturday Evening Service
Saturdays, 5 PM, Parish Life Center (lower level, south side of building)
Relaxed atmosphere with music accompanied by piano and various other instruments
Traditional Worship Service
Sundays, 8:30 AM, Sanctuary (main level, north side of building)
Traditional formal liturgy with choir and hymns accompanied by organ
Community of Joy Worship Service
Sundays, 10 AM, Parish Life Center (lower level, south side of building)*
Casual atmosphere with contemporary songs led by band and vocalists
*Following Labor Day weekend, Community of Joy Worship Service times will change.
Children in Worship
We believe that children belong in worship. When you worship together in a regular way, God is part of the family. Children receive a special welcome:
- Sunday services with a children’s message.
- Activity bags stuffed with soft toys, books, and crayons are available.
- Pew Project—a focused activity during the sermon (when children's programing does not meet).
- Staffed childcare is available on Sundays as needed.
- Audio of the service can be heard in gathering areas, if your child needs a break from worship.
- Children’s choirs add special joy to worship.
Nursery care is provided during all Sunday morning worship services for children ages six weeks to three years. The Nursery is located upstairs from the Parish Life Center and south of the Sanctuary in our early childhood wing.