The St. John's Online Member Directory contains most church members, staff, and some active friends of the church. The directory is password protected and only available to members of our congregation. You control how much information to share.
If you did not notify the office that you did not want to be visible in this directory, your name and information can still removed. Contact Gudrun to remove your listing.
To access the directory, click here and enter your username and password. You should have received an e-mail from Guide Book Publishing with this information. If you did not receive an e-mail, contact Gudrun.
Please update your profile using the instructions below
Change your password:
- Sign in with your User Name and Password
- Click the “My Profile” tab
- Enter your new password in the password field and click update (this password is encrypted and will not be visible to anyone, including church staff)
Update your profile: Please note that by clicking update, you have submitted your changes for Directory Administrator approval. Changes will not appear in the Online Directory and mobile app until approved.
- Verify that your information is correct or update incorrect information, then press "Update."
- Upload a photo. Click “Change Photo,” then “Upload New Photo.” Click “Choose A Photo,” size it so that it fills the box, and select “Save.”
- Click on your Family name located below your photo. If there is no family photo, please upload a family photo (see instructions from #2 above).
- Verify that your family information is correct.
Download the free mobile app by searching “Guide Book Publishing” at your app store. You will be asked for our mobile privacy code. It is stjohnsbloomington. When the app opens, enter your username and password.