Welcome one another just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God."—Romans 15:7
The Guest Experience Team is a group of people who have a passion for creating radical hospitality for anyone who comes to St. John’s. Our goal is that each guest and member of St. John’s has a “wow” experience when they come to any St. John’s worship service or special event.
You matter to God, therefore you matter to us.”—Mark Walz
Target Ministry Areas
- Explore ways to enhance the guest experience
- Assist with the New Member class—first Wednesday of each month, 6–7:30 PM—to help ensure that new members are informed about St. John’s and equipped to become engaged in the life of the church
- Partner with Adult Discipleship, Parish Life, and other ministry teams to help members make connections
Indicators that you might enjoy serving on the Guest Experience Team
- Heart for hospitality
- Creative thinker or enjoys brainstorming in a group about innovative ways to extend radical hospitality
- Enjoy researching or shopping for supplies
- Enjoy talking on the phone with new members
- Enjoy coordinating details for special events
- Enjoy calling to invite people to serve on the Guest Services Team
- Blessed with administrative gifts
Contact Melissa Drobnak to help in any Guest Services area—greeter, usher, or Welcome Center host—or to serve on this ministry team.