Welcome one another just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God."—Romans 15:7
The Guest Experience Team is a group of people who have a passion for creating radical hospitality for anyone who comes to St. John’s. Our goal is that each guest and member of St. John’s has a “wow” experience when they come to any St. John’s worship service or special event.
You matter to God, therefore you matter to us.”—Mark Walz
Target Ministry Areas
- Explore ways to enhance the guest experience
- Assist with the New Member class—first Sunday of each month at 11 AM—to help ensure that new members are informed about St. John’s and equipped to become engaged in the life of the church
- Partner with Adult Discipleship, Parish Life, and other ministry teams to help members make connections
Indicators that you might enjoy serving on the Guest Experience Team
- Heart for hospitality
- Creative thinker or enjoys brainstorming in a group about innovative ways to extend radical hospitality
- Enjoy researching or shopping for supplies
- Enjoy talking on the phone with new members
- Enjoy coordinating details for special events
- Enjoy calling to invite people to serve on the Guest Services Team
- Blessed with administrative gifts
Contact Melissa Drobnak to help in any Guest Services area—greeter, usher, or Welcome Center host—or to serve on this ministry team.